To inculcate the spirit of 'Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam'(the world is one family) by adopting yogic science as lifestyle.
- To educate into yoga as lifestyle science to imbibe the principles and practice for personality development and to experience harmony in life.
- To promote traditional & contemporary approach of yoga.
- To nurture creativity and encourage entrepreneurship.
- To enhance employability and contribute to human resource development.
- To promote health and wellness amongst students, staff & community.
- To undertake education, training, research and other programs in yoga.
- To initiate, develop and co-ordinate scientific research on fundamental and applied aspects of yoga.
- To conduct various Yogic Health Management workshops for society for good physical health and mental wellbeing.